The Creatives Retreat in Bali is an all-inclusive unique opportunity designed to amplify your creativity in an amazing space.
The island of Bali is one of the most expressively creative places on earth. If you have an inkling of creative energy flowing, it will amplify it quickly and allow you to express it. If you have a lot of it flowing, it will expand it more and take that potential in new directions.
The Balinese express themselves daily through dance, offerings, food prep, ceremony decorations, daily performances, fabric design, intricate wood work, stone carving, craft making, music making, it goes on and it is all for us to experience just by showing up. Come immerse in it with us!
Is it time to step out of your daily routine, have an adventure and explore what else is possible?
Immerse in the experience of living fully while creating bigger.
Your bags are packed, your emails forwarded, your voicemail updated and you’re heading to the airport to fly to an exotic place for a week of exploration, expansion, fun, and growth. You’re going to be happier, more at ease, more connected, energized and ready to engage in more of life’s possibilities when you come home!
Choosing to have a creative experience in a foreign place taps into new senses, new visuals and new feelings so you can shift your current “habits of being.”
Bali is one of the most amazing places on earth and not from a purely surface beauty perspective. It is a magical land with opportunities to expand your awareness at every corner.
Previous clients have said things like:
- “I just know there is something more than this. It’s a nagging feeling”
- “I have financial success, I’m good at what I do, I have amazing friends and a full social life but it all feels harder that it should. I just wish I had more ease and felt happy.”
- “Everyone tells me how great I am but I secretly always feel like a poser.”
- “I felt like I was on a treadmill. I was just going and going and going but the treadmill never stopped. I was so exhausted, frustrated and on the verge of tears.”
- “I have no time to change anything. I feel like the only way to have fun is to schedule it in.”
- “My creativity has stopped and I just don’t come up with ideas like I used to.”
- “I have no idea why I need to go, I just need to go!”
- “I know I am meant to be powerful. I just keep ending up in situations where I don’t feel very powerful.”
Curious how you can integrate more ease, more love, more connection, more creation, more success, more joy, more abundance?
Great! Than this experience is for you. And curiosity is a pre-requisite
- Feeling ease and joy about what you create in your life and business – everyday
- Knowing exactly what to do when you feel creatively uncertain or limited
- Influencing others, creating a ripple effect simply by being you and expressing your creativity
- Having plenty of energy, time and space to do what you really want
- Creating success on your terms so it feels fulfilling
- Enjoying your relationships which are fun, intimate and easy
- Communicating with those in your life with ease, clarity and effectiveness
- Having no regrets about how you spend your time
Come to Bali, experiment and learn different tools to continually unleash more creativity and never feel stuck again!
Who are Kelly & Val?
Kelly Sheets has spent a lot of time in Bali over the past 18 years and it’s the perfect place to get out of your normal routine and explore a new way of being you. It has always been pivotal in her exploration of who she is in the world and always gives her what she needs. As a leadership coach Kelly takes her clients to Bali to immerse and experience changes quickly.
Valori Wells is an artist, fabric designer, and photographer. Bold, unique block prints are her signature expression in the fabric world. She is passionate, joyful and generous about unleashing the creativity in those around her. She enjoys experimenting with different mediums and bring others into her playful way of being. Check out Val´s work HERE
When Val and Kelly get together, they are on fire! They love exploring possibility and removing all limitations to creativity!
Wanna join us?!
You will have a visceral experience of living fully while creating bigger.
We’ll be there in April 7 – 14th, 2018 and have 10 spots available.
This won’t be like any other retreat you’ve experienced. Exotic place, creative experiments and non-traditional tools to make your vision actually happen.
This all-inclusive retreat includes:
Our intimate retreat space is tucked away in serene surroundings filled with coconut trees, rice paddies, and a traditional Balinese village.
- 7 nights 8 days at the retreat – double occupancy
- 3 Meals a day and tea and coffee time with Balinese sweets
- Transportation to and from Airport
- 15% off any Spa treatments you wish to have at the on site spa
- All activities listed below:
- Daily creative projects with Val including block printing, photography and some drawing to name a few
- Daily sessions with Kelly giving you tools to unleash your creativity and integrate this way of being once you leave Bali and head home
- Explore Tirta Impul Temple (the Water Temple) in Ubud
- Early Morning Walks in the Rice Fields
- Visit the Monkey Forest of Ubud
- Excursions to the markets of Ubud to engage with the locals, explore fabrics, art, crafts and taste some local treats
- Learn to make traditional Balinese offerings and get an understanding of why these daily art practices cultivate the creativity in the Balinese people
- Spend the day at luxurious Nur Spa and get a taste for why visitors feel so nourished when in Bali
- Hit the beach on a day trip to Ulu Watu and explore one of Bali´s most famous temples followed by an evening of traditional Balinese Kecak and Barong Dancing.
- Time to rejuvenate by the pool and integrate all of the good vibes of Bali,
- “Goodie Bag” of travel art products for Valori’s creative time:
- Block Printing – carving tools, blocks, inks.
- Travel Watercolors, brush, pen and sketch book.
- Other art supplies needed to expand your creativity
*Student will be responsible for air travel to Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, alcohol beyond what is provided at dinner, souvenirs, extra meals or spa treatments.
A deposit of $1331 will hold your spot.
If you choose to pay in full you will receive 10% off
Set up a call HERE or email Kelly@kellysheets.com or Valori@valoriwells.com.
We are happy to answer your questions,help you decide if this is the right retreat for you and set up your payment.
**Once you make your payment you will receive details for the retreat and monthly tips to get ready for our adventure!