2 Days Can Change Everything!
- get unstuck?
- have an adventure?
- unplug from technology!
- get out of your over thinking mind?
- let go of overwhelm?
- be in your body and 100% present with what you are doing?
- feel creative and fully aligned with a fulfilling life?
Join me in a great place hiking, eating delicious food, immersed in mind opening exploration!
Sounds fun and easy right? Good because it may be time to stop experiencing things as hard and start creating what you want from an approach of ease, power and fun.
After years of working with clients privately, I’ve found that immersive experiences, in a new environment, create powerful shifts.
Do you find yourself saying anything like this?
- I feel like I’m on the treadmill and it feels like I’m just going, going, going.
- I really want to trust myself more … and trust my intuition.
- I know I have unrealized potential but I don’t know how to reach it.
- I’m always on. I’m never unplugged. I’m over committing and over giving.
- I’m such a moron. Why can’t I figure this out. What’s wrong with me!
- I’ve got a good life but something is still missing.
- This is not enough. I’m looking ahead and this is just not enough.
- I want to feel more … but I’m afraid I´ll lose control.
- Can’t things be easier?
Stop what you are doing, step away and create space to live a full, meaningful life!
2 private days together will give you valuable, easy to use tools to shift the way you are BEing and get you more of what you really want to feel and experience.
The people I work with are really amazing people! They are intelligent and have powerful minds yet they feel stuck and often lack a feeling of deep fulfillment. They are pretty good at judging themselves … ok really good .. and it keeps them stuck. They have a vision of what their life could be but often too afraid to be ¨too big¨or ¨too much.¨ They know they need help because they can’t “figure it out” and easily create what they want. They are busy and want tools that are effective and work quickly.
Sound familiar? Immersion is an excellent way to get things moving quickly and resetting your foundation so YOU are actually creating your life … not that voice inside stopping you.
In our 2 days together:
- Spend time looking at where you want to go.
- Unplug, be and move in nature.
- Get unstuck and start trusting yourself – aka feel lots of joy!
- Define success by your own personal standards so you really can make your own rules.
- Learn simple tools to feel the way you want to feel and trust yourself – no matter what is happening outside.
- Take it to a logical level and have a plan to integrate this into the rest of your life and business to get the results you want.
YES! Life and work can be more fulfilling. You can feel more ease. It can be more fun.
And you can have success like you want it.
When we are outside moving, eating great food and connecting, we have more fun … and because of the way our brains work, the more fun we can have while working together, the better results we´ll get!
And since geography DOES matter in how we feel – YOU choose the location. If the mountains stoke you, we can meet in Bend, Oregon. If the ocean and desert are your thing, let’s meet in Ojai, California. Both places are magical and I go back and forth between them.
These 2 days are private and completely custom to you so you get what you need and move forward with momentum. Investment is depends on accommodation and details of our work together.
If this sounds interesting, let’s have a conversation and see if this is a good fit.
Set up a call HERE
~ Amy Birks, AmyBirks.com
~ Madeleine Eno, InTheWritePlace.com
¨Getting away, having down time alone, brainstorming with someone who will bring out the truth, putting “yourself” first which makes “you” feel important and valuable are some key components to feeling “big”…laughing and feeling in control of your destiny and that IT is possible. The path on how to get there can be “seen” by all, once they can step out of their current situation!¨– Kathy Kemper-Zanck, www.KatalystKampus.com
¨Before the weekend with Kelly I was unsatisfied, frustrated, angry, burned out, and irritable. I felt like I was just taking up space, going through the motions; leading a passionless existence … and I hated myself for it.
The weekend was the first step towards allowing myself to place my needs on the same playing field as everyone else’s; in the past I would martyr myself and put everyone else first. It was the first steps towards restoring equilibrium in my life. Since that weekend, I have learned to worry less as all it does is waste energy- this energy could be much better utilized in a more positive or creative way.¨ – Rick Villasin, Manager
¨Your support and guidance have literally changed my life!¨
– Suze Solari, www.SuzeSolari.com
Want to go to Bali to do this work? Check it out HERE